Unforgettable Travel Company (“UTC”, “Unforgettable Greece”) Privacy & Cookie Statement
We value and take your privacy very seriously. We do not misuse any data, nor do we sell any of it to third parties. You can be assured that all our data is securely stored and that cookies are only used in order to provide the best user experience possible on our website.
Unforgettable Travel Company takes every necessary precaution to ensure that the privacy of every user of our site is protected and remains highly secured. When requesting that you provide us with your data while using our website, or when using our services, it is always conducted in accordance with our privacy statement.
Understand that Unforgettable Travel Company may occasionally change and update and change this policy when necessary; please check our policy here before using our website to ensure that you agree with it. Our current policy is effective from 1st March 2021.
Who we are
Unforgettable Travel Company Ltd is a privately-owned UK company that specializes in creating and selling luxury and bespoke tours and vacations to Greece, with offices in London, Split, San Francisco and Melbourne.
All personal information that is either gathered by us or provided to us is controlled and managed by Unforgettable Travel Company, which is registered at 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom.
Data security is something we take very seriously. We are committed to securely collecting all data that is provided to us. Preventing disclosure or access of your data is accomplished by multiple steps, including managerial, electronic and physical procedures which secure and protect all users’ information both offline and online.
Information we collect
When registering on our website, completing a booking form, using our mobile application, filling in a response card, participating in market research, subscribing to a mailing list or contact us online or offline, we will collect the following data from you:
- Contact details which include the following: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Demographic and subscription details such as interests and preferences, age and information about your family
- Vacation information including questionnaire data, inquiries about your trip, marketing and brochure requests, blogs, reviews, video or image uploads.
- Travel information that you have given us such as names and emergency contact details, birth dates, disability or medical details, special service needs, any dietary restrictions (which could disclose your religious beliefs), passport and visa information, insurance information, nationality and country of residence. This may include family members and/or travel companions.
- Survey information which may include offers, competitions, surveys, feedback and/or market research.
No financially sensitive information is stored by us, including bank details, credit card numbers, or social security numbers.
We also receive some information automatically when you access our website, contact us by phone or email, or access our marketing information, including:
- Searching, browsing and purchasing history. We use Google Analytics software to collect and measure information about user sessions, such as repeat visits, the length of time spent on particular pages, and the number of clicks made to a certain page.
- Domain and IP address which enables users to connect to the internet, along with the computer browser, internet connection, operating systems, search terms entered and any referral information as well as standard information which may be collected by default via software like Google Analytics.
- Telephone details which include the duration of a call, phone numbers and occasionally recorded calls may be used for quality control and training.
- Third party information about each user coming from other sources may also be added to our account information. That may include things like a new address via the postal system which helps to keep our records up to date.
How we store the data and information we gather
In order to understand our customer’s and potential customer’s needs better and how we can improve our service to you, we do the following:
- Retain records of customer interactions for regulation and auditing purposes
- Send promotional emails occasionally related to our products, services and offers as well as other information we feel you might find interesting to the email address you have provided to us
- Display advertisements on our websites or other websites for marketing purposes based upon visits to our website and any contacts with Unforgettable Travel Company (“UTC”, “Unforgettable Greece”)
- We may reach out to you for market research purposes
- Customize and personalize our website targeted to your particular needs and interests
We may contact you by mail, email or telephone unless requested otherwise.
Cookies are small text files which are automatically stored on your computer or device when you’re visiting a website. They are used across the web, designed to hold a modest amount of data ensuring that websites function as efficiently as possible while providing information to the sites’ owners.
With cookies, the server can then deliver a page that’s tailored to the particular user, enabling applications to respond to you as an individual. They help to gather your likes and dislikes as they can remember your preferences while you’re browsing the Internet.
Cookies allow us to deliver you, the user, with the best website possible by giving us data to learn which pages are the most useful and engaging, and which aren’t. They do not provide us with access to your computer other than the data you decide to share with us. Cookies only collect information about how you are using the website so that we can provide the an optimal user experience.
Who may see your data
As a travel company, due to the nature of our bookings, some of your information will have to be disclosed to our partners, which include:
- Travel-related companies such as airlines, car rental companies, hotels and ground handlers
- Delivery companies who provide you with your travel booking, such as USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail and affiliates
You can be assured that we will only provide information that is necessary to fulfil a booking or an enquiry, like your name and address to a delivery company and your name and passport details to airlines.
To allow us to maintain and understand and maintain our data, on occasion we will employ the services of an external specialist to analyze and clean our data that’s been collected. For this purpose, we will only use the highest quality U.S. companies that have been carefully by us. All data that is shared is protected through a non-disclosure agreement. It is not stored after the work has been completed.
Simply because of the nature of our business and the internet, it is possible that your data may be transferred outside of the country, or come from a country outside of the U.S. If you have submitted your data to us from within the European Economic Area (EEA), it may be possible that your data has also been transferred outside of the EEA, where data privacy regulations may operate differently.
Many nations require Advanced Passenger Information (API) before your departure or arrival such as name, nationality, passport details, visa information, transit and destination information. The law requires airlines and other transport companies to transmit this data at the time the ticket is issued. To comply with these regulations, Unforgettable Travel Company is required to provide the relevant information to those select companies who will then transmit that information to the appropriate authorities.
Controlling your personal information
We do not distribute, lease or sell your personal information or data to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can limit the collection and distribution of your data using the following options if you desire:
- Click on the links within marketing emails you wish to unsubscribe to or unsubscribe to all our marketing materials by contacting us via email: [email protected]
- Requesting the personal information we have about you and updating the data at any time by contacting our data manager.
If you have any reason to believe that the information we are holding about you is incomplete or incorrect, please write to us at the address below or contact us via email as soon as possible and we will make the necessary corrections asap.
Other web links
If you click on a link on our site that leads you to another web address, you will be redirected there which means we will not have any control over that site and the protections that may or may not be in place. As such, we cannot be responsible for the privacy or protection of any data you provide on other websites. Any sites linked to ours are not governed under this privacy statement. Please be aware and be cautious of this when you click on other web addresses and be sure to consult their privacy statements in order to understand how your information will be used by them.
COPYRIGHT © 2024 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED