Zante & Kefalonia Island Hopping Trip
Enjoy a luxury island-hopping trip through two of the most beautiful Greek islands, Zante and Kefalonia, the jewels of the Ionian Sea.
You’ll have no worries about transport, with a private transfers and pre-booked ferry taking you between the islands, and other transfers included, too.
Explore the internationally awarded beaches of Zante and Kefalonia, discover beautiful villages, sing the traditional songs, watch the sunset and breathtaking views.
Zante and Kefalonia have so much to offer to all type of travellers, and will soon become your most favourite destinations.
- Private luxury transfers throughout the trip
- 3 Nights in Zante a 4 star hotel with breakfast
- Pre-booked sea-transfer from Zante to Kefalonia
- 4 Nights in Kefalonia in a 4 star hotel with breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout your trip
- UK flights can be arranged at a supplement from a variety of UK airports
- Price per person based on low season departures. Prices may be higher during peak Summer months.
Why Book with Unforgettable Greece
- We are the Greece destination experts, with a passionate team of Greek travel designers
- Enviable black book of the best local guides and hand-picked local experiences in Greece
- Book today with a low deposit and flexible cancellation terms, up to 60 days prior to departure
- 24/7 Concierge service from the moment you book and throughout your journey with us
- You are 100% financially protected for a guaranteed peace of mind
- 99% Positive client feedback rating and multi-award winning service
Zante is famous for its white beaches, the sea turtles Caretta Caretta, and the incredible sunsets. Zante or Zakynthos is a diverse island of contrasts. Swim at the famous Shipwreck Beach, watch the sunset from the cliffs of Keri and Kryoneri, and experience fantastic sailing trips around the island.
Experiences in Zante
This tour will bring you to what may be the world’s most popular beach, Navagio, AKA Shipwreck Beach, which lies in a breathtaking cove framed by stunning turquoise waters. It’s been splashed across countless postcards and its image has frequently gone “viral” on the Internet. You’ll have the chance to cliff jump into the water, visit hidden caves for swimming, and soak in a natural spa at Xigia beach.
Careta Careta Turtle Trip
This unforgettable cruise visits famous Cameo Islet, created by the 1633 earthquakes, before sailing around the enchanting national marine park in a glass-bottom boat. Swim in this natural habitat for turtles and take guaranteed photos of the animals up close. Visit Keri caves, passing underneath the “Kamares: to swim in the crystal-clear water, and then stop at Marathonisi Island to swim off the shores of Golden Nesting Beach
This three-hour tour packs a punch, visiting many Zakynthos highlights. Enjoy the beauty of Krioneri Beach and the ruins of a Roman aqueduct, take in an unbeatable view of Zakynthos Town from Strani Hill and visit Razi Aroma, a perfumery. Other highlights include visits to historic sites and the Jewish synagogue to see where the town mayor and head bishop managed to resist Nazi demands to deliver Jewish citizens.
Caretta Caretta Spotting
Enjoy a unique tour in a traditional “kaiki” boat that begins by visiting the Keri Caves with time to capture photos of the grottoes with their brilliant blue water. Next journey to Marathonissi Island where you’ll enjoy a refreshing swim before sailing to Laganas Bay, famous for its rare caretta-caretta turtles. Your kaiki will cruise around the bay watching for the animals so you can get a closer look.
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian group of islands. One of the most beautiful Greek island, Kefalonia is filled with dramatic scenery and Greek charms. It is famous for its delicious food, dazzling beaches and dramatic landscapes than include emerald mountains, while hosting a national park centered around olive, cypress and pine covered Mount Ainos, a place where wild horses and deer roam. There are also impressive caves, along with a wide variety of outdoor adventures available.
Experiences in Kefalonia
Explore the beautiful Cyclades Islands on board a beautiful yacht from Mykonos on this exciting day out. Set sail through the turquoise Aegean sea and visited uninhabited islands of Delos and Rhenia with time for snorkelling along the way.
Take a private tour to world-famous Melissani Cave and its underground lake. You’ll hop on a small boat to glide across the turquoise water, mesmerized with the sun beaming in from a crack in the cave ceiling to illuminate the interior in a surreal blue color. Next visit an 18th-century monastery which offers a breathtaking view, followed by a swim off Antisamos Beach, featured in the film “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.”
Day trip to Ithaca island
Enjoy a tranquil getaway for the day by visiting the mythical island of Ithaca, the homeland of Homer’s Odysseus. You’ll hop on a ferry followed by a boat to cruise between the capital of Vathy and the town of Kioni, stopping at a secluded beach that can only be accessed by the water for a swim. You’ll have an expert guide with you throughout for smooth sailing.
Explore Antisamos beach
Antisamos is one of the world’s most famous beaches, with its stunning beauty featured in the film “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.” It’s edged by clear, calm water in the perfect shades of blue and green while surrounded by lush hills overgrown with pine, olive and cypress trees. Enjoy a refreshing drink while relaxing among the scenery or get active by swimming or enjoying other watersports.
Lets our Greece travel experts design a personal quote for you within 24 hours.
- FROM $1,195 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious food and spectacular sights
- FROM $1,195 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious food and spectacular cultural...
- FROM $1,295 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy delicious food, amazing beaches and spectacular sights and...
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED