Skiathos & Skopelos Island Hopping Trip
Enjoy a luxury island-hopping trip through two of the most picturesque and green islands in Greece, Skiathos and Skopelos. You’ll have no worries about transport, with a private transfers and pre-booked ferry taking you between the islands, and other transfers included too.
Explore the islands known as the Mama Mia islands as the famous Hollywood movie was filmed here. Enjoy secluded beaches, crystal clear azure waters, perfect beaches, iconic towns and postcard perfect villages. You’ll have the chance to take a sailing day trip to the nearest island of Alonissos and the marine park, enjoy the local cuisine and visit amazing Byzantine monasteries and wonderful fishing villages.
- Private luxury transfers throughout the trip
- 4 Nights in Skiathos in a 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Pre-booked sea-transfer from Skiathos to Skopelos
- 3 Nights in Skopelos in a 4 star hotel with breakfast
- Pre- booked sea-transfer from Skopelos to Skiathos
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout your trip
- UK flights can be arranged at a supplement from a variety of UK airports
- Price per person based on low season departures. Prices may be higher during peak Summer months.
Why Book with Unforgettable Greece
- We are the Greece destination experts with offices in London and Athens
- 24/7 Concierge service from the moment you book to your return with holiday blues
- Fully financially protected by both ATOL and ABTOT for your peace of mind
- In-destination teams to assist with any on-site support you may need
- Multi-award winning company with unrivalled service
- 99% Positive feedback on Feefo independent review website
Skiathos island is situated in the North Sporades group of islands. It is known for its unspoiled, long sandy beaches, the picturesque Chora, the lash pine forests, and its cosmopolitan vibe. Swim in the crystal clear azure waters, grab a cocktail at the beach bar of the famous Koukounaries beach, walk along the pedestrianised streets of the old town, and taste the delicious local cuisine.
Experiences in Skiathos
Discover Pelion and Evoia
This sightseeing cruise will bring you to Mount Pelion East and North Evoia on an elegant motor yacht, with half- and full-day options. Enjoy hidden bays with crystal-clear turquoise waters for swimming or snorkeling, and secluded beaches for sunbathing. It includes a visit the private island of Ammos to discover the incredible coral bottom, and a stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant in Psaropouli harbor.
Day trip to Skyros island
Enjoy a full day of fun, with the first stop on Tsugria island for breakfast. Swim, snorkel or relax at unspoiled Skyropoula Island, before heading to the port at Skyros for lunch in a traditional eatery. You’ll have the option to visit the Skyros countryside by taxi before enjoying a swim off Atsitsa Beach. Arcos Island will be visited on the return, perfectly timed for a swim and a sunset.
Take part in a cooking class that blends the best of Greece’s food and drink flavors along with the opportunity to learn more about its signature dishes and how to cook some of the country’s most delicious recipes. Take a local expert-led hands-on cooking lesson while learning more about the ingredients that go into Greek cuisine.
Discover the azure waters of Skiathos, an island famous for its more than 60 beautiful beaches. Spend the day swimming, scuba diving and exploring the deep blue Greek sea.
Skopelos is located in the north Sporades islands. It is a picture perfect island with secluded, golden beaches, and most of it is territory is covered with virgin pine tree forests. It is the greenest islands in Greece with wonderful local architecture, a picturesque Chora with traditional little alleys, and many unique Byzantine monasteries. It became famous when the Hollywood movie Mama Mia filmed on the island.
Experiences in Skopelos
Day trip to Alonissos
This full-day sailing trip cruises in a traditional wooden boat across the Aegean to visit Alonissos National Park in the Northern Sporades, a unique underwater environment. Enjoy swimming or snorkeling in the strikingly clear cerulean waters that are considered one of Europe’s best places for observing marine life and spending a relaxing day out at sea, complete with unlimited drinks on board and a traditional Greek lunch.
Mama Mia Tour
Fan of the “Mamma Mia” movie? This Skopelos tour travels along the island’s west coast and visits the chapel that was the filming site for the wedding scene. Climb the 199 steps to the top or simply enjoy the sea view. You’ll get a much more relaxing experience without having to worry about public transport or getting behind the wheel, so that you can focus on the breathtaking sights instead
Journey through some of Skopelo’s most magnificent natural beauty with an easy hike from the Pirgos area. The pleasant walk meanders through scenery landscapes with flowers, cypress, olive and Aleppo pine trees. Enjoy a stop to visit the remote church of the Panagitsa and then soak up an awe-inspiring sea view. As you continue, you’ll enjoy views of Pelion on the mainland, Halkidiki and some of the Northern Sporades.
Get a perspective of beautiful Skopelos from the water, including caves and nearby islands, with a fun sea kayaking tour. There are a variety of options, including sunset paddling trips that provide the ideal way to end a day, watching the sun melt into the distance as it splashes brilliant colors over the sea and the sky. Snorkeling gear, food and water are all included.
Lets our Greece travel experts design a personal quote for you within 24 hours.
- FROM $1,150 PPRecommended for: families and couples looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, relaxation, delicious food...
- FROM $1,195 PPRecommended for: Families or couples looking to enjoy amazing beaches, spectacular sights and dramat...
- FROM $1,195 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious food and spectacular sights
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED