Skiathos & Alonissos Island Hopping Trip
Enjoy a luxury island-hopping trip through two of the most picture perfect islands in Greece, Skiathos and Alonissos.
You’ll have no worries about transport, with a private transfers and pre-booked ferry taking you between the islands, and other transfers included too.
Look forward to exploring cosmopolitan Skiathos with its stunning long sandy beaches, and postcard-perfect beaches.
You’ll have the chance to take a sailing trip to nearby islands, visiting hidden spots most travelers never see, visit the National Marine park in Alonissos and scuba diving in crystal clear waters.
- Private luxury transfers throughout the trip.
- 4 Nights in Skiathos in a 5 star hotel with breakfast.
- Pre-booked sea-transfer from Skiathos to Alonissos.
- 3 Nights in Alonissos in a 5 star hotel with breakfast.
- Pre- booked sea transfer from Alonissos to Skiathos.
- 24/7 Concierge service throughout your trip.
- UK flights can be arranged at a supplement from a variety of UK airports.
- Price per person based on low season departures. Prices may be higher during peak Summer months.
Why Book with Unforgettable Greece
- We are the Greece destination experts, with a passionate team of Greek travel designers
- Enviable black book of the best local guides and hand-picked local experiences in Greece
- Book today with a low deposit and flexible cancellation terms, up to 60 days prior to departure
- 24/7 Concierge service from the moment you book and throughout your journey with us
- You are 100% financially protected for a guaranteed peace of mind
- 99% Positive client feedback rating and multi-award winning service
Skiathos is known for three things: the long sandy beaches, the picture perfect old town, and the green pine trees that fall into the turquoise water. Skiathos is part of the Sporades group of islands in Greece and it is an ideal choice for those looking to relax during their holidays, enjoy authentic activities and sail along the beautiful nearby islands of Alonissos and Skopelos.
Experiences in Skiathos
You haven’t seen the real beauty of the azure waters of Sporades, if you haven’t tried scuba diving. Discover the secluded beaches and the most amazing spots for diving in Greece together with a professional guide that will help you explore the amazing underwater world of Skiathos.
Discover Pelion and Evoia
This sightseeing cruise will bring you to Mount Pelion East and North Evoia on an elegant motor yacht, with half- and full-day options. Enjoy hidden bays with crystal-clear turquoise waters for swimming or snorkeling, and secluded beaches for sunbathing. It includes a visit the private island of Ammos to discover the incredible coral bottom, and a stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant in Psaropouli harbor.
Take part in a cooking class that blends the best of Greece ’s food and drink flavors along with the opportunity to learn more about its signature dishes and how to cook some of the most delicious recipes. Take a local expert-led hands-on cooking lesson while learning more about the ingredients that go into Greek cuisine.
Day trip to Skyros
Enjoy a full day of fun, with the first stop on Tsugria island for breakfast. Swim, snorkel or relax at unspoiled Skyropoula Island, before heading to the port at Skyros for lunch in a traditional eatery. You’ll have the option to visit the Skyros countryside by taxi before enjoying a swim off Atsitsa Beach. Arcos Island will be visited on the return, perfectly timed for a swim and a sunset.
One of the most unspoiled islands of the Mediterranean sea, Alonissos is the third bigger island that is part of the Sporades group of islands. Alonissos is one of the greenest islands in Greece that offers unique experiences by the water, and some of the most cinematic landscapes of the country.
Experiences in Alonissos
Marine Park Adventures
Discover scuba diving in the first marine park established in Greece, the National Marine Park of Alonnis. The country’s largest marine protected area, it’s the perfect spot for beginners to get personalized instruction in the sea instead of a pool. You’ll enjoy a fun day out with an expert team, equipment included, learning how to do basic exercises and communicate before going under water to see sponges, fish and more.
Visit Alonissos Museum
Visit the largest privately owned museum in Greece and learn all about the history of the island and the Aegean sea, the art and the folklore in the four storey stone built mansion that is located in the harbour Patitiri. An old olive mill, traditional costumes, and items of the everyday life of the island are some of the treasures you will find here.
Discover a little paradise on earth when it comes to snorkelling in Alonissos. The beaches Chrisi Milia, Megali Ammos, Vithisma, Agios Petros and Agios Dimitrios are some of the best spots on the island to experience snorkelling together all with your loved ones.
Visit the Blue Cave
This is one of the most beautiful caves in Sporades islands. Take a boat from the harbour of the island, Patitiri, and head to the the Blue Cave which is situated in Agios Dimitrios beach in Alonissos. Swim in the crystal clear blue waters that will amaze you!
Lets our Greece travel experts design a personal quote for you within 24 hours.
- FROM $1,195 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious food and spectacular sights
- FROM $1,150 PPRecommended for: Couples or families looking to enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious food and spectacu...
- FROM $1,295 PPRecommended for: Couples looking to enjoy delicious food, amazing beaches and spectacular sights and...
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED