Talk to the Expert
Hi I’m Perian. I’m originally from Toronto and now live in Italy. I frequently visit Greece throughout the season in search of new off the beaten track experiences and charming boutique properties for my clients.
- from $4,430 PPfrom $3,765 Per Person
- 7 Nights
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Small Cruise Ship
SPECIAL OFFER - 15% OFF
Save up to 15% on a signature Greece small-ship cruise when you depart on either May 06 or 13, 2023
The discounted rate is based on two people sharing a Category A cabin. Availability is limited and will be sold on a first-come basis. Our offers are not combinable, and we reserve the right to withdraw our offers at any time.
Signature Greece Boutique Cruise
Sailing round-trip for seven nights from the port of Lavrio near the Greek capital of Athens, this laid-back cruise is a great way to savor the delights of the Aegean while exploring everything from sacred archaeological sites to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. You’ll appreciate the Zen-like feel of the ship and her intimate atmosphere, spacious cabins, mouthwatering dining, a wealth of facilities, and personalized service. Look forward to expert-led guided tours while visiting an ideal mix of classic destinations like Santorini, Mykonos, Milos, and Naxos, and less-visited gems, such as Serifos and Kimolos, ensuring memories of a lifetime.
Why Book with Us
Low Deposits to Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
At a Glance
- Explore the beautiful Cyclades island on board a spacious 200ft yacht
- Rest your head in a choice of 25 spacious and fully air-conditioned en-suite cabins
- Visit 10 different iconic and off the beaten track islands in comfort and style
- Discover Mykonos, Santorini and Naxos alongside hidden gems like Milos, Koufonisia and Serifos
- Marvel at iconic sights like UNESCO listed Delos and watch the sunset in Santorini
- Enjoy delicious on board cuisine with alfresco outdoor dining for breakfast and lunch
- Spend your evenings on shore sampling local Greek cuisine on a different island each evening
- Take daily refreshing swim with swim stops from the boat with free use of watersports
- Enjoy ultimate relaxation with treatments at the yachts on board Gemaya Spa
- Catch some rays on the yachts expansive sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Enjoy complementary Wi-Fi, Yoga & Pilates classes with superb on board service
Want to extend your trip?
If you are looking to extend your stay in Greece by adding some additional nights in Athens pre or post cruise or even adding on an additional country like Turkey, Italy or Croatia, please speak to our travel specialists. We can take the pain out of planning and include pre and post stays in your trip with us.
Day 1 Embarkation, Port of Lavrio to Cape Sounion
Our friendly crew will be waiting to welcome you on board the Elysium in the port of Lavrio between 2pm and 3pm, with our departure to Cape Sounion at 4pm. The fun is quickly underway as you’ll enjoy your first swim stop off the shores of the cape known for one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens, the Temple of Poseidon. It sits atop the headland overlooking the sparkling sapphire waters of the sea that surround it on three sides. This evening the delicious welcome dinner will be hosted on board while cruising to Mykonos overnight.
- On Board Dining: Welcome Dinner
Day 2 Cape Sounion to Mykonos
We’ll arrive at the sacred island of Delos this morning. One of the most impressive archaeological sites in Greece, the UNESCO World Heritage Site features remarkable ruins dating between the 5th and 4th centuries BC. That includes a theater, temples, statues, mosaics, and impeccably preserved Venetian and Byzantine architecture. You’ll have the option to take a guided tour before we continue to nearby Mykonos. Along the way, enjoy a swim stop with our arrival in the mid-afternoon. Take the rest of the day to explore the island independently, enjoying dinner at one of the many fine restaurants Mykonos Town is renowned for.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Lunch
- Optional Excursion: Guided Tour of Delos
Day 3 Mykonos to Naxos
Saying farewell to Mykonos, our next destination is Naxos, with a swim stop enroute followed by lunch on board. After our mid-afternoon arrival to this beautiful Cycladic Island, you can take an optional excursion to traditional mountain villages like Apiranthos. Surrounded by stunning mountain views, it was carved out of the slopes of Mount Fanari in amphitheatrical style. You might feel like you’ve stepped by in time as it’s managed to retain its ancient traditions with the feel of a medieval town, while the narrow streets are paved with marble. After returning to Naxos Town, you’ll enjoy dinner on your own.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Lunch
- Optional Excursion: Traditional Naxos Villages & Apiranthos
Day 4 Naxos to Koufonisia
Cruising on toward Koufonisia, look forward to a morning swim stop at Schinoussa, a serene island just south of Naxos with calm, aquamarine waters, and little development with a population of only a few hundred. We’ll reach Koufonisia in the mid-afternoon, a treasure with striking natural scenery, exotic beaches, friendly locals, and outstanding food. Enjoy the evening at your leisure, perhaps taking a walk to one of the many secluded beaches before taking advantage of the many great eats available here. Dishes, including lots of fresh fish and seafood, tend to feature authentic flavors and lots of local ingredients.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Lunch
- Optional Excursion: N/A
Day 5 Koufonisia to Santorini. Overnight to Milos
While our ultimate destination is Santorini, we’ll visit Ios along the way for a swim stop at Magganari Beach, a large stretch on the south coast boasting soft golden sands with clear, shallow water. Lunch will be on board with arrival in Santorini at 2pm. We highly recommend the optional excursion which includes two of the most popular places on the island, the Pompeii-like Akrotiri archaeological site, and Oia, with its whitewashed homes and blue-domed churches spilling down the dramatic caldera cliffs. Enjoy dinner with a view on your own, returning to the ship by 11pm for our overnight sail to Milos.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Lunch
- Optional Excursion: Guided Tour of Akrotiri & Oia
Day 6 Milos to Kimolos
Wake up in Milos, the “island of colors,” home to Sarakiniko Beach with its famous lunar-like landscape that includes smooth, white volcanic rock stunning contrasted against the brilliant blue of the sea. An optional excursion can bring you there and to the Geological Mining Museum with artifacts and interesting exhibits that chronicle the island’s mining history. Lunch will be on your own bringing the opportunity to sample the delicious local fare. Return to the ship by 4pm as you’ll depart for Kimolos while enjoying dinner on board. You’ll have the evening free to explore Kimolos, one of the most picturesque and peaceful Cycladic islands.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Dinner
- Optional Excursion: Guided Tour of Milos
Day 7 Kimolos to Serifos & Kythnos
After cruising overnight you’ll reach Serifos at mid-morning. Take advantage of the optional excursion where you’ll enjoy awe-inspiring views over the island and its enchanting streets and alleyways lined with whitewashed architecture. Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the enticing traditional tavernas here or head to pretty Livadakia Beach where there are several seaside eateries. After returning to the ship, departure for Kythnos, known for its wild landscapes, arriving in the mid-afternoon after a final swim stop along the way. The Elysium will anchor in a beautiful bay with the entertaining and tasty farewell dinner hosted here this evening.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast & Farewell Dinner
- Optional Excursion: Visit the Island of Serifos
Day 8 Disembarkation from the Port of Lavrio
Passing the island of Kea, we’ll reach the port of Lavrio during the early morning hours. Enjoy one last breakfast on board, perhaps while exchanging contact with fellow passengers who’ve become new friends. After farewells to all, disembarkation is by 10am. Of course, if you’d like to extend your time in Greece, feel free to contact our travel experts who can create a bespoke addition to your itinerary. Otherwise, we wish you safe travels as you bring memories of a lifetime home.
- On Board Dining: Breakfast
The Yacht for This Journey
Cruise in style on Elysium, a graceful 200ft yacht that offers a unique and modern mega-yacht experience as one of just a few of its kind worldwide.
Refurbished in 2021, she sleeps up to just 50 passengers who can look forward to exceptional personalized service with accommodation in spacious, elegant cabins with high-end amenities like flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, pillow menus, spa robes and slippers.
This vessel offers plenty of ways to get active and relax too, with everything from a wellness deck for sunset yoga and a soothing Jacuzzi to snorkelling and water skiing while impressive dining is enjoyed inside and out.
- Private transfers to and from the vessel
- Spacious en-suite and air-conditioned cabin with luxury amenities
- Excellent English-speaking crew with a crew to client ratio of 1 to 2
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three course welcome dinner
- Greek style BBQ Farewell dinner
- Daily buffet lunch
- Filtered water throughout the cruise
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
- Room service without charge
- Pilates & Yoga sessions with on board Wellness Coach
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Access to the on board gym
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment and all water sports
- Multilingual Cruise Concierge
- Luggage handling and porterage
- Beach Towels
- Very intuitive travel app with our sought after Restaurant Guide
- Full financial trip protection for your guaranteed peace of mind
What's Not Included
- Return flights to Greece
- Any meals or beverages not listed above
- Optional daily shore excursions
- Spa treatments at the Gemaya Spa
- Water ski & scuba diving (available on request)
- Laundry service (available on request)
- Gratuities for the crew
- Port taxes of €245 per person
- Visa if required
- We strongly advise all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance
Please select your year of departure.
MayMay 06, 2023May 13, 2023
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Essential Greece Signature Cruise & Land Tour
Athens - Cape Sounion - Mykonos - Koufonisia - Santorini - Milos - Kimolos - Serifos - Kythnos - Athens9 NightsFrom $3,885 ppEnjoy some of the best Greece has to offer, from world-renowned ancient sites to some of the most alluring islands.
Signature Cyclades & Crete Cruise-Tour
Athens - Cape Sounion - Mykonos - Koufonisia - Santorini - Milos - Kimolos - Serifos - Kythnos - Crete11 NightsFrom $5,420 ppOver 12 days this trip will reveal some of the best that Greece has to offer, a mix of the most popular and some of our favorite less-visited gems.
Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast Small Ship Cruise-Tour
Athens - Cape Sounion - Mykonos - Koufonisia - Santorini - Milos - Kimolos - Serifos - Kythnos - Sorrento12 NightsFrom $6,780 ppDreaming of Greece but you’ve always wanted to visit Italy too? Why not both? Cruise the Greek islands before jetting off to the Amalfi Coast.
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED