Hotel Royal Olympic – Athens
Best For: Couples looking for a romantic stay, business travelers
- Five-star hotel in the heart of historic Athens
- Ideal location across from the Temple of Zeus, just steps from the new Acropolis Museum
- Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking the Acropolis and Temple of Zeus
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool surrounded by trees and flowers
- Lounge bar and pool bar
- All rooms come with flat-screen TVs, minibars, free Wi-Fi and bathrooms with toiletries
- Extra-spacious Athenian Panorama Rooms come with large windows overlooking the historic sights
About Hotel Royal Olympic
The luxury Royal Olympic Athens is conveniently located in the heart of historic Athens, right across from the Temple of Zeus. A family-run, 5-star property, it’s elegantly decorated with Greek art, mosaics and lots of bronze details, and boasts a fabulous rooftop garden restaurant and bar as well as an outdoor pool and fitness center. Its 264 rooms, spread across three buildings, are done up in blue-and-gold, exuding royalty.
This classically-designed hotel set among the historic treasures of Athens right across from the Temple of Zeus features 264 rooms decorated in royal blue and gold, all soundproofed. Some boast large windows for views of some of the city’s most iconic sights. The onsite Roof Garden Restaurant is surrounded by spectacular views and services lunch and dinner, with an emphasis on upscale Greek fare using on the finest ingredients. The Roof Garden Bar offers an impressive selection of wines and spirits along with homemade snacks and treats. There is a lobby lounge bar with leather button chairs overlooking the beautiful pool, which is surrounded by loungers and greenery, as well as a casual pool bar.
The foot of Acropolis hill in the Plaka neighborhood, steps from the new Acropolis Museum.
Athens International Airport is approximately 35 minutes away.
- 264 Rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV
- Bath and shower rooms
- Ioannis rooftop restaurant serving a Mediterranean-style lunch and dinner
- Ioannis rooftop bar which serves light bites, cocktails and wine
- Lounge bar overlooking the pool garden serving wine, beer and coffee
- Pool bar for relaxing with a drink around the pool
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor pool
- Business center
- Conference rooms (some with views of the historic sights)
- Valet parking
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE GREECE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED